5 November 2008

I've been tag...3 times...T-T

Ok...I've been tag by 3 ppl...BUT I'll only do ONCE!!

1. What’s your ambition?
-So far still Bio-Engineer. But might change soon~ =P

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
-Err...Can I not answer this question? Both are equally important!!

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
-Hmm...never...I only think of having a burden-free life. Not suicide.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
-Depending on circumstances. =P

5. How many babies you want?
-1 Boy 1 Girl = 2 babies O.o

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-Yea~ I always hope to see one. Makes me feel relief..

7. What is your goal for this year?.
-I have a bunch of them...But one of them is to reach 65kg... T-T

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
-Yea~

9. What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
-Put God 1st in life
-Loyal
-Caring
-Understanding
-Bit Talkative (So life wont be so quiet) =X
-Lady like?
-Cute
-Ambitious
-Set's Goal.
-Accept people for who they are.

10.What feeling do you love most?
-In the present's of God's Glory~

11. What are your embarrassing moments?
-Can I not tell? Since is embarrassing...

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?

-Am I supposed to tell the people I hate or tell people what I hate!? O.o

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
-Yea! Like what Aristotle said:
Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.

14. If you could make 3 wishes, what would it be?
-Politics in M'sia to sort out nicely~
-Able to play almost all Musical Instrument
-See everyone in Heaven~ =)

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
-Hmm...Can I say "someone"? XD

16. Who’s hotter,Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
-Who on earth is those two? No Comment...

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Lai Lin: Happy, bright, Enjoys life, smile always, don't know already...
Ben: Great Man Of God, Someone I look up to,
Listener, Brother, Friend, Enjoys life and "haha"
Vic: Brother, Friend, secret sharing pal, hot?, gundum fan, anime fan and psp lover~ XD

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

-Pray and do P&W, Also Think of "Her" =X

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?

-Old? A coach, a cook, a musician~

The question they add.
Lai Lin & Ben
20. What is your favorite subject in high school and why?
-Math~ Its Easy to Get A!! =P

Vic

20. If you were to go on a date a boy/girl, who would that be and why?
-Who I will not say for now. Why? Its simple, I have feeling for her or perhaps i like/love her. Its NOT always u get someone stuck in ur mind for nearly 1 year and still cant get over it rite? =P

And NO I'm Not tagging anyone eals...So...Bye bye~

-Chubby-

0 comment and thought: