11 November 2008

1st Day of SPM

WOOHOO!! BM paper DOWN, Next is BI and Sej.
Today BM paper was accualy not what i expected but overall...
I did more that what i did in trails~ XD
So...BM is around 6C , 5B or 4B And that's for me is GOOD!! XD
Sej Paper 1 however is so very very hard...But...
Hoping that Paper 2 Sej is easy...If not...I'm dead...
NOW 3 papers down another 19 papers to go~ *sien*
Ok gtg back to study Sej! =\

Oh and i almost forgot, God help me in this exam!
And the best part of all...
Yesterday and the day befor, I could not find my notes for my sej and BM.
Guess what? Yesterday befor i slept I ask God to help me find it soon.
Then while sleeping i had a vision i saw my notes in between some purple book.
So today woke up i went to find my notes.
Guess what? I found it in my past year question for Chem~ XD
God is truely great!! Well Back to study~ =P

0 comment and thought: