17 November 2008

Missing u guys already~ T-T

Sob, sob...Its like 2~3 week's we last seen...
We know each other from the same place...
And we'll last see each other in the same place...
But I will never forgets u guys~ And the teachers~
We've gone through fun Bio, headache Chem and sometime boring BM together once a while...
But one thing for certain I for one will miss u guys~ Hope to see u guys one day...

Me a bunch of my friend and some of the teachers~
The "Geng Chao" Guys~ XD

There is alot more wich i didnt get their pic like Sook Yan, Mr. How, and many more~
Sigh...Like what ppl say...Happy time must come to an end...
But I just want to tell u guys one very nice saying...
"People often complain 'What a small world we got. Me? I'd rather have it small and have met u guys than to have it so big and missed meeting friends like u all"
U guys have made my days in tuition worth it~
Miss u guys! and remember to keep in thouch ya~ =P

-Nicholas Yow Kok Jen-

0 comment and thought: