4 March 2009

Update: To get list~ XD

Just to keep my blog updated~ XD

p_plate

I want my P Licence~ XD

prl_weighingmachine

Uhh I just want to reach 65kg by my b’day~ =)

 514lLKER NL._SL500_AA280_

Me need a new bass cable!

241455jpg

Need to get a Tuner Metronome. (i need money T-T)

classicalGuitar 

A classical guitar~ (money money money) XD

So that its easier for me and my sister to learnt guitar~

guitarstrap

My strap cacat adi… T-T

 

 LG_KP500_Cookie_free_touch_phone

Haha~ I like phone~ COOKIE!! XD

ps: I need to find work asap in order to get most of this stuff~ T-T

pss: i got no idea what to update.

Oh~ and cherry is…cherry~ XD

2 comment and thought:

Dree said...

wow...someone had a long wish list..gambate man!!

Nicki said...

u wan classical guitar?
i got one that nobody uses.. haha