31 March 2009

Note.

I took the love language test form the link in Li-Anne’s blog~

And its quite true~ XD

The result’s are,
1.Words Of Affirmation---5
2.Quality time---10
3.Receiving Gifts—1
4.Act’s Of Service---3
5.Physical Touch---11

 

Soo…Hug me? jkjk

Oh and I just pass my driving exam today!!
wakakaka!!! =D

So happy! Next thing to get….A car! =X
Praise the Lord for he have not forsake me!! =D

6 comment and thought:

Li-Anne said...

your first is touch??? Wahlao!

Nicki said...

li-anne stop discriminating! it's a form of love after all... so make sure u hug kok jen this saturday yea?? hahahahha

Dree said...

OOooo....quite interesting...

Congrats Kok Jien!! *virtual hugzz*

Chubby said...

>Li-Anne: Yes its touch~ so me want hug's!! =P
>Nicki: thx for the support~ =X
>Dree: haha thx! virtually "loved" =X

Li-Anne said...

LOL! Fine, next time I see you I'll probably beat you or something k? :P

Hahaha! jkjk! I'll hug u! LOL!

Chubby said...

dont beat me! i'll feel...hated? =X