27 October 2008

Cute Stuff

Ok~ I have nothing to blog abt myself for now...
So I shall blog abt random food~ =P
Lets start with the PRAWNS!!

Nice? Tiger Prawns~
Guess the size of it. The real size might make ur jaws drop~ =P
This is how big that prawn was on my dad's hand~
And this is how big that prawn is compare to my sis~

Doesn't it look's nice~? Well its both juicy and tasty~
And guess what? One prawn only cost around RM30 only!!
Its much cheaper than Lobster and this prawn in my opinion is BETTER than Lobster~ =P
Oh and another cute stuff~
Guess what's this~
And this~

If u say its a toy or marshmallow~ Its NOT! =P
Its actually FISH BALL!! Really cute one's =)
Fish ball in noodles~ Mmm....

And the smell and looks of the food is so nice, Even the frog and tortoise come to have a peek~
They are just deco...Nothing to put here~
This poor guy cant wait to get some food~ =P

I'll try to find pic of myself and/or topic to blog abt myself soon. Till then~

-Chubby-

0 comment and thought: