9 October 2008

Anoying crawlers...Ants

This creture are a wonderful and interesting thing to observe abt...Its the ANT'S...
Its true that they are hardworking thing's...But if u ask me...
They're just too hardworking...till they cause truble...
I...personally hate ants...They're anoying...
Why i say that? Simple...
THEY COME AND TERRORISE MY FOOD!!....
And my toothpaste , my candy , and my computer table...
For some reason my house is infested with it...
And they just dont go away... I might need pest control...
But still...there just looking for food to survive...
If can...I would like to bring all of them to the forest and let them rot there...
This way i wont be killing them. ^^
But...it'll take years to get all of them away...
So...till i get them away...My FOOD are in danger!! T-T

Stupid ants...

1 comment and thought:

shihui said...

I never know that ants can be so entertaining..lol