17 October 2008

After SPM plans~

Its like 3,4 week till SPM and 1month + till its over~
I cant wait till SPM is over. I want my partial freedom again!!
Right after SPM i hope my dad will let me take driving lessons~
I wanna drive a...

Perodua myvi~
Well its not my dream car lar...But its good enuf~
But to tell the truth...any car will do lar...
My dream car is a...

Mazda RX-8!!
That's a nice car~...
Other than driving, After SPM i can finally have my aunty's guitar!!~
WAKAKAKAKA!! *choke*
Yea going to pick up guitar~
Steel-string guitar

Mosly after getting the hang of this i'll pick up~

Bass Guitar~
Love the low bass sound of this instrument~
Also inspired by my coach~ Sun Sun.
And meybe...MEYBE after bass I will go for...

Electric Guitar~
Inspired by David Chua and the song Hosanna~
And Lastly If....And only IF i have the money~
I would love to have...
Baby Grand Piano!!
But still an Upright Piano will do lar...
Okok...Enough dreaming...Must study hard liao...
T-T

0 comment and thought: