8 June 2008

MAD Camp (Day-1)

Finally the long waited MAD camp is here. Without wasting here's the update...

Left home around 11am reach HSG church around 12 with Victor. After that we gether at the cafe. Not long the comitee call us to register by the counter and get our bus ticket. Sad thing was...everyone always have truble spelling my name...They spell my name as "Kok Jun"... Come on is my name that hard to spell?... Ok... moving on. At 1st we tought we'll be leaving at around 1 or 1.30. But suddenly the bus driver want to go somwhere so we have to get down and wait for the bus to return...Waited for nearly 2 and a half hours and finally leave at 2.50... While in the bus, we saw a playboy logo on the chair of the bus...I was like..."Woah! This bus got playboy logo on the seat...*no comment* It took us nearly 2 hours to reach STM because of the heavy rain and the driver got lost...(Noob driver) XD Anyway the bus was also leaking... and the sad part was me and meng's bag is wet because of the leekage... Finally after a long trip in the bus, we reach STM around 5/5.30 After we got down, we enter the common hall where all the session took place and where everyone gather. Stephen our camp commander tell us abt the rule then they slowly sort us to our room... But the sad part is...Me and Vic only get to enter the room at 10++ Because we got to go for our "vioce check" for MAD Idol... Did't get to eat my dinner in peace... T_T Then is the MAD Idol time... I was suppost to sing "Fool Again" but my voice did not match the song...so I change to "Tong Hua" It went out fine but because I was nervous i did not enter the Finals... Victor also didnot manage to enter the final... Oh well... it ended around 10. After that we were sent to our respective game group...My group name is "Pirate Livingstone" No better name to put... Then at around 11 or 11.30 i finalyl enter my room... And the sad case was i have to sleep on the floor again... Our room is a twin bed room shared by 3 ppl. Luckely me and Victor get into the same room along with Keth a.....*no comment* guy... And that is day one... =P

0 comment and thought: