22 May 2008

Seafood...

Ah...Today me and my family went to have seafood at subang airport area...And we got some nice food...Sadly no pic of it... That place is like a fish farm with all sort of crustation and fish like spider and king crab ,abelone and more. And all of them are ALIVE!! XD I like the mantis prawn or A.K.A. Lai Liew Har(peeing prawn) XD And i got picture of them...Also i saw something new...Its called GeoDuck...And it look....UGLY!! SO VERY UGLY!! see the pic to understand...

Starting form my fav...MANTIS PRAWN(peeing prawn) XD

So cute~ XD

Abalone...Look nice on the outside...Ugly on the otherside...see la...

Nice rite? Now see the flesh

-No comment-

That hole there is the mouth...

And finally the most wirde, the most ugly ITS, Its , its....

The ugly geoduck...(-__-)"

Tell me...issit ugly or what?...

0 comment and thought: