19 June 2008

CF Event: Birthday Bash

To tell the truth...I never tough this cf event will be so happening. I tough only 15~at most 22 ppl will show up...and I might have to bring back my spegetti... But NO. Suddenly 25~30++ ppl came...And everything goes according to plan!! Oh well... I as food coordinator did not get to eat any food... T_T Reasons... I busy serving the others and almost all of them ask for 2nd and 3rd helping...The spegetti was very nice(occording to them) And even Li Anne at first say dont want to eat but end up eating 2 plate... Right befor the food part the games also went well. Almost too well...Till its like no error...(i suck at game coordinating...so luckely i am not coordinating game this time) Near the end is the choc "fun doo" thing wich turn out nice with banana and grapes. Best part is when the birthday baby's have to do the chiken dance and feed each other choc coated bananas. (wakakaka! Sam have a really nice face) Seriously...i never tough the event will turn out so smooth... XD

0 comment and thought: