25 March 2008

SMK.Seri Saujana's Pengetua...(sudah tua lo) XD

Ok...Since I got nothing to blog about...
Let talk about my school's pengetua...Her name...Cik Jamilah.
Yes...I have to admit it...She...sucks...
Why? Because of her attitude...
She like to scold and yell over small thing.
For example...Today my friend did not respect the national enthem...
She standing from the 1st floor yelled out to him calling him to go on stage.
Come on...Not much ppl want to respect that song ady...
1 good reason is because the music is stolen from an old song...
Title:Mamula Moon
Trust me...The lyric of the song is 100% the same as Negaraku...
O...kay... Back to the pengetua...
In my opinion because of her lame attitude and the way she look...
And ya...She look old...XD
That is why her identity remaind "Cik"
Wich means she is not married...
You should know why by now... XD
I feel so evill now~ *evil laugh*

0 comment and thought: