27 March 2008

My Internet...

Ok...What u get...IF:
-There is 4 person usesing the internet at the same time
-1 suppost to have wireless then for some reason the wireless died...
-3 available wired port...
-Mom is downloading chinese medication movies...

All that add together =DISASTER...
Yes...I being the head of computer admin in the house have to deal with stuff like that...
Which is disturbing...And its VERY disturbing...Why?(If u ask)
This is because one after another keep bugging me to help them in their internet...
I unplug 1 the other one make noise...I want to change the router...
Another 1 make noise...All i can say is...I Want a Wireless Laptop, My own wireless conection(the ones from maxis) and My own room...(Yes, I dont have my own room...I sleep in my mom's office =.=")

0 comment and thought: