9 February 2009

Tagged by ndrew~

For the sake of updating my blog…

AND for the sake of making ndrew happy~ T-T

I’ll do the tag…

DIRECTION : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits, or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

  1. I hate tag… =.=”
  2. I love sushi!
  3. I love music
  4. I sneeze on an average of 10 time’s a week… =.=”
  5. I’m trying to reach 65kg befor my b’day
  6. I hope to pass the JPJ within 1 try
  7. I currently waiting for my package to arrive >.<
  8. I miss my good old saujana friends~ (dont know they miss me anot)
  9. I love to watch Mythbusters!
  10. My God is a God who provide! (Hosanna!)
  11. I have a habbit of leaving my msn on available while i’m away~ XD
  12. I love to sleep.
  13. I like my soft toys/plush toy’s. =P
  14. I am lovable~ XD
  15. I’m waiting for more miracle to happen!
  16. I’m full of surprises~ =P

I tag:

  1. No one
  2. No body
  3. Dave (so like to tag)
  4. Dont know
  5. dont want to tag T-T

I hope this is the last tag i’m doing for the next 3 month!… =.=”

0 comment and thought: