9 January 2009

Undang Lecture

I’m sorry for late post~ My phone refuse to connect to my PC to upload the pic.

2 day’s ago~ I went for one of the world most borring lecture.

The KPP undang lecture…For 5 usefull hours~ >.<

And I’m sorry i didnt take much pic~ XD

The lecturer is super boring, super old, and use a wirde penang slang~

I feel sleepy in within 2 hour~ XD

Oh well~ got to do some silly undang question.

And get ready for next wed computer exam.

Hope can pass the Colour-Blind test. >.<

07012009859That’s the place taken from the van~

09012009864 

The Undang Book~ Still dont like the colour blind test. T-T

09012009865

A little hopeless KPP teks book~ =X

1 comment and thought:

Li-Anne said...

It's easy to pass the colour blind test, it's the other part where it's the scary part.

The real answering of Undang part. It's not as easy as it may seem. Haha!

But I found people cheating during the test, they flipped the book.

Okay, I am NOT encouraging you to do it yeah? Lol!

Anyhow, all the best in your Undang examination =)