22 December 2008

Delayed...│

So sorry for not updating often.
Was tired when i came back from Loud,
Sat woke up late and got to go out,(Vic , Zook or whatever was canceled)
Sunday was...Don't know...Lazy~ =X
Just now went out shopping with my grandparent~ =D

Firstly...
Loud Christmas was AWESOME!!
It's my 1st and my best concert ever!!
Those who didn't go...TOO BAD!! U miss Alot!!
The attendance was awesome!! ever thought it will be so many~
But...It would have been more...If I've invited more ppl...
and if less ppl got thing to do~ =X

Secondly~
Sat suppose to go Zook or whatever for a multimedia talk. (my sis drag me de) T-T
But cancel cause our transport over slept~ ZZzz...
At the night went out to some where in P.J. for the Disney thing...
But did not go in. =\
The worst part is... (meybe good also)
My cousin FEED me and my sis non-stop!!(there goes my diet plan) T-T
Before was one plate of nasi lemak kukus~
Then was 6 "Big Apple's" Doughnut...all share with my sis...
And 3 pack of Nasi Lemak + bit of otak-otak~
Too...full...and too...fat...

Lastly~
Today went out with my grandparent.
It was enjoyable~ To see my grandparent being so happy.
They hardly get to go shopping. Especially at place like MV
And i notis somthing...My grandfather is very...
VERY VERY choosy when it come to clothing.
He want's it this colour...and this alone...
Hate's T-shirt and shirt...But after trying shirt...
He admit he likes shirt. O.o
Went to makan at esquire kitchen~ Love it! (fat liao) T-T
Also...half way i ran away to find Christmas gift...
Now i wish i am working...
No money = no nice gift = I not happy~ =X
Wanted to get something for my friend since they invited me to their house~
And also it might be the last time i'll see them~ T-T
Other than that...is...tireing...The Christmas present i bought,
might be posted up after Christmas~
Till then~ =P

0 comment and thought: